Going Under by S. Walden
Publication date: March 19th 2013
Genres: Contemporary, New Adult
Brooke Wright has only two goals her senior year at Charity Run High School: stay out of trouble and learn to forgive herself for the past. Forgiveness proves elusive, and trouble finds her anyway when she discovers a secret club at school connected to the death of her best friend. She learns that swim team members participate in a “Fantasy Slut League,” scoring points for their sexual acts with unsuspecting girls.
Brooke, wracked with guilt over her friend’s death, decides to infiltrate the league by becoming one of the “unsuspecting girls,” and exact revenge on the boys who stole away her best friend. An unexpected romance complicates her plans, and her dogged pursuit of justice turns her reckless as she underestimates just how far the boys will go to keep their sex club a secret.
(This is a New Adult fiction book with mature themes. It contains graphic sex and language and a description of sexual violence.)
About the Author
“”Ten Things You Don’t Know About S. Walden”
1. Said I would marry a guy named Aidan, and I did!
2. Taught writing for three years.
3. Am a middle child who suffered from total Middle Child Syndrome in high school. I can deal much better now.
4. Create stationery in my spare time.
5. Wrote my first novel that has never (and will never) see the light of day. Totally blows. I’ve come a long way, baby.
6. Am a Christian.
7. Originally wanted to be a singer. (Hey, I set high goals for myself.)
8. Have an affinity for the water. I get that from my grandpop. (He built a houseboat! Built it, I tell you.)
9. Played starting setter on the high school volleyball team. (That’s why I had Brooke give volleyball players props in Going Under!)
10. I’ll probably have to publish my sci fi novel under a pseudonym.
3 winners will receive a signed paperback copy of Going Under along with a custom “Gamers Embrace” T-shirt!!!
Enter here to win ——> a Rafflecopter giveaway